Our intention for making this blog is to share & educate those of you that are craving more quality in your life!
Lynn loves to travel, plan retreats, visit the spa, have a positive mindset, read personal development books, watch Netflix, visit quaint towns, and spread kindness!
David enjoys going on cruises, watching football, educating others about living a truly abundant life, reading history books, and playing golf!
We've noticed that when we are together we are a lot stronger and bring more quality into everything that we do. It doesn't matter if there's quantity if your heart just isn't in it.
So please join us as we embark on this journey, to bring more quality into your lives! (Please feel free to sign up for our newsletter on the side of this page)
I've been compiling planners for as long as I've been an entrepreneur and there are ones for all types of people but this blog won't be for all kinds of people...you want the ones that really work...the one's great for Mom's and High-end Individuals that crave quality over quantity and not just another pad of paper for dates and appointments! Well I've got your list and checked it TWICE! Here it is:
1. Leonie Dawson's Biz & Life Planner is a huge hit but only if you've got time to plan out your business and life prior to the New Year or plan on doing it all over a weekend in a hotel away from distractions! There are awesome graphics and tons of ways to really get intune with your goals for the New Year even before it happens. If you're a visual person this is FOR YOU! Buy yours here: https://jlk86341.isrefer.com/go/WB2017/LmendeL530/
2. Desire Map Planner is for you if you're a TYPE A personality and you crave to get your CDF's (Core-Desired-Feelings) in order for the new year! This comes in a weekly and daily edition (I don't know about you but I'd choose daily) Are you ready to set the intention to have a magical 2017? Buy yours here: http://www.daniellelaporte.com/store/?dlap=60649
3. Savor Your Success: Is for those of us that are craving consistent action and know that a planner that is aimed towards that is the way to go. This is for the entrepreneur that says they're going to do something but rarely follows through and needs more motivation. I love the brain dump section! This is the one we bought (both my hubby and me) Buy yours here: http://shop.savorthesuccess.com/collections/all
4. The Ritual's For Living Dreambook is for you if you're one that loves to set daily rituals. This is for the dreamer in all of us that frequently isn't listened to because we just don't make the time but we should! We should all dream a little bigger and with this planner we will! Buy yours here: https://dragontreeapothecary.com/products/rituals-for-living-dreambook-planner
5. The Passion Planner- Started out as a crowdfunding planner designed by someone that just couldn't find the perfect planner that covered everything she envisioned and she created it. If you're passionate and have various passions in different directions (who doesn't?!?) then this planner is for you! Buy yours here: http://www.passionplanner.com/shop/ when checking out please give my name (Lynn Mendelsohn and email LMENDEL530@gmail.com as your referral)
6. The LifePlanner by Erin Condren- is probably the most asked about and requested planner out there! They even now have a luxe edition which includes a bounded foiled cover, different themes, unique layouts, goal setting, and so much more! Life goals or business goals? It doesn't matter as this planner literally has it all figured out and in a luxury seal of approval (full personalization) I almost didn't mind spending $55! Get yours here:
7. liveWELL Planner- is probably one of the most unique planners I've seen in a long time because of its free downloads and budget tracker ability. Definitely the perfect planners for those in their 20's or 30's looking to start saving! This also has a gaol setting section. My favorite part is probably the different inserts you can truly personalize your planner: https://inkwellpress.com/pages/collection
8. Simplifed Planner by Emily Ley- reminds me of my favorite store C Wonder which is now only available on QVC (but that's another blogpost in itself). It has a style that is very distinguished but also have meal planning, fitness tracking, and GOAL SETTING! Definitely well worth the $58! Buy yours here: www.emilyley.com/collections/simplified-planner